Everything at Creations by Maris is hand woven by me on a rigid heddle loom. Below are pictures of my currently available stock. I am happy to work with you on a unique piece to suit your needs; please use this form to contact me.
Super soft and warm chenille scarves. $25 each plus S/H. Fiber content: acrylic and/or rayon chenille. Some scarves also have a mercerized cotton warp thread.
Top row, from left to right:
- Green and yellow scarf; 60″ long by 5″ wide
- Red, black and tan; thicker scarf; 54″l by 6″w
- Super long and thick brown striped chenille with mercerized cotton warp; 70″l by 9″w
- Blue and dark purple with a touch fo sparkle; 54″ by 6″
- Slightly fuzzy, Blue and yellow; 66″ by 6″
- Burgundy and pink stripes with brown tassels; thick and long; 63″ by 7″
- Black and silver with green tassels; thick; 60″ x 6″
- Black and silver w/o tassels; thick and warm; 58″ long by 7″ wide; view on Etsy
- Red and Black Chenille. 61″ by 6″
- Brown striped Chenille. 64″ by 7″
My lacey scarves drape wonderfully. They add a little warmth but are light enough to be worn three seasons of the year. Made with mercerized cotton warp thread and acrylic weft. $30 each plus S/H.
100% Cotton Scarves
I only have three of these cute tote bags left! They are the perfect size to be a book club or Bible study bag. 100% acrylic. $15 each plus S/H.
Not pictured: Tan tote bag.
Caring for your hand-woven product:
Hand-woven items should be hand washed in warm water with mild detergent. Air dry flat. Do not bleach. Do not iron.
All my items are hand-woven in the USA of imported materials. Please see individual item descriptions for fiber content information.